List: Prishtina-E

[Prishtina-E] Re: Prishtina-E digest, Vol 1 #199 - 2 msgs

Jeton Ademaj jeton at
Tue Jul 17 09:23:01 EDT 2001

hi everybody

Etrit, I think the answer to Ms. Helbing's question is something many of us
would want to know. Off hand, I believe that the passport should at minimum
allow travel to the nations that she mentions. In fact it should be good for
travel to any nation that is both

A: a member of the UN General Assembly
B: is a country that has NOT raised objections to UNMIK's existence (like
Belarus or India)

In any case, I tried to find contact info on the UNMIK site <>
and they seem to have removed the 'contact' link, but they do list the

UNMIK Press and Information Office—mobile (99 41 79) 217 3094

Ultimately it might be best to call up the immigration/travel bureaus of the
individual nations concerned. No one wants a nasty surprise at the last