List: Prishtina-E

[Prishtina-E] Re: Prishtina-E digest, Vol 1 #199 - 2 msgs

Jeton Ademaj jeton at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:23:01 EDT 2001

hi everybody

Etrit, I think the answer to Ms. Helbing's question is something many of us
would want to know. Off hand, I believe that the passport should at minimum
allow travel to the nations that she mentions. In fact it should be good for
travel to any nation that is both

A: a member of the UN General Assembly
and
B: is a country that has NOT raised objections to UNMIK's existence (like
Belarus or India)

In any case, I tried to find contact info on the UNMIK site <www.unmik.org>
and they seem to have removed the 'contact' link, but they do list the
following:

UNMIK Press and Information Office—mobile (99 41 79) 217 3094

Ultimately it might be best to call up the immigration/travel bureaus of the
individual nations concerned. No one wants a nasty surprise at the last
minute...

jetoni