List: NYC-L

[NYC-L] a small-world quickie :)

Jeton Ademaj jeton at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 03:22:14 EDT 2005

and the laffs just keep on keepin on...

so here i am responding to an email from a filmmaker friend who chronicles
2nd Amendment issues, asking me if i saw the 60 minutes piece with Florin (i
hadn't, but i just read the transcript from their 7/17 broadcast, same day i
took some fellow queers shooting) and i mentioned the POV premiere of "The
Brooklyn Connection". on a lark i looked again and noticed POV's site has a
link to the film's mainsite which is

http://www.thebrooklynconnection.net

now when i checked their press page, i noticed good ole' NYC-L at the
bottom! its supposed to be of that Carlyle Group Op-Ed from the NYTimes in
Feb, but it was actually a notice for some albo singer. however, the
preceding message is where that op-ed can be found, and of course it was me
that posted it.

http://www.thebrooklynconnection.net/content.php?section=press#

...yet somehow i'm not entirely glad to be of service, "fishbowl" indeed...i
just wish Florin had waited until maybe AFTER the midterm elections to try
to suck up to the Democratic Party.

meh.