List: NYC-L

[NYC-L] Fwd: In need of an apartment???

Flora Kelmendi florakelmendi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:39:30 EDT 2005

XA (!),

I'm not advocating for Columbia housing, I'm merely speaking from my
experience with them. I think it's an option worth looking into considering
that's the first option for most Columbia students. It's not cheap but it is
reasonable since there are a number of advantages that come with it.
In any case, Valon, again good luck and hope you find something soon! Let me
know once you're settled. We can go out for a coffee or something - it's
always fun to meet fellow Albanians!

 Flora