List: NYC-L

[NYC-L] Fwd: In need of an apartment???

ms. xa jetkoti at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:51:58 EDT 2005

Flora,

University housing is NEVER cheap. Even their off-campus alternatives are
not cheap (unless you can afford to pay 800+ to share). On the other hand,
International House at Columbia sucks! You pay 500 or 600 for a hole,
literally a hole without even a private bathroom or kitchen-just enough
space for a bed. Those rooms are uninhabitable and without Air conditioning
(from what I've seen), and you can hardly even study there.  I would merely
suggest Valon to find housing in the Bronx, specifically in the Riverdale
Area, where he can find something both affordable and spacious and
comfortable. If Valon is interested, I can look up some phone numbers of
Albanians who are in the real estate business in the Bronx.

XA

  _____