List: NYC-L

[NYC-L] Fwd: In need of an apartment???

Flora Kelmendi florakelmendi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:36:29 EDT 2005

Tung Valon,
I would suggest contacting Columbia housing as that's one of the best
options around here. The application deadline is probably long due but it's
still worth trying. They usually give housing priority to international
students so emphasise that in your correspondence with them (i.e. if you are
an international student). You can find their info on the Columbia website.
 Another option is the International House located on 123rd st and Riverside
Drive. The rent is reasonable and it's not too far from the campus. Friends
of mine who live there seem to like it. Hope this information helps!
 Good luck with you search!
Flora

----- Forwarded message from Valon Xharra <vxharra at hotmail.com>
-----