List: NYC-L

[NYC-L] In need of an apartment???

Roland Gjoni sekretariati at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 11:57:08 EDT 2005

I just got back from Columbia and would suggest that you stick to dormitory style rooms on campus starting from 110 street like Harmony Hall, Butler Hall, Lionsgate. Actually your admission officer should help you get into contact with the housing people. If you have already done that but have failed to find a room, the cheapest apartments are located above 125th street.

good luck and congratulations
ROLAND

Valon Xharra <vxharra at hotmail.com> wrote:
=== NYC-L: New York City Discussion Forum ===

Hi there,
I will be starting my graduate degree at Columbia University this fall and
was wondering if any of you would have suggestions about finding a nice
cheap flat in NYC. I know there aren't any nice cheap places in NYC but if
you know someone who rents places or needs a roomate I would really
appreciate it. And if you are in NY I will buy you coffee.
Thanks
Valon

NYC-L: A discussion and information list of the
Albanian community in the New York City Metro Area.
To post to the list: NYC-L at alb-net.com