List: NYC-L

[NYC-L] In need of an apartment???

Valon Xharra vxharra at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:37:58 EDT 2005

Hi there,
I will be starting my graduate degree at Columbia University this fall and
was wondering if any of you would have suggestions about finding a nice
cheap flat in NYC. I know there aren't any nice cheap places in NYC but if
you know someone who rents places or needs a roomate I would really
appreciate it. And if you are in NY I will buy you coffee.
Thanks
Valon